Monday, November 13, 2006

Face It







No two faces are the same, but the reflection of inner turbulence is the same on all the faces, I created a series of faces when I began clay modeling some four years ago, all the faces have different physical features but they reflect the feelings with which a lot of visitors to my studio have identified with.
I was quite surprised with the reaction of these people and how they could identify with the exact state of mind the face represented. I created some ten odd faces and then moved on to create some abstracted animal forms

2 comments:

Sangeeta said...

Hi Ajay,
Great beginning!!!
Eager to see the snaps of abstract animal forms.
More eager to know the persons who identified with specific animals!

Bye.

The Big S. said...

Does a face portay the inner turmoil or the inner turmoil makes a face.

S.